Speaking Engagements & Private Workshops - Get Dean Bubley to present or chair your event

Need an experienced, provocative & influential telecoms keynote speaker, moderator/chair or workshop facilitator?
To see recent presentations, and discuss Dean Bubley's appearance at a specific event, click here

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

driving churn....

...overheard a quick comment from a fellow conference goer today, which underscores some of my issues with the opportunity for operator-controlled IMS services:

"Well, obviously for my work life I use my company email address at ___.com ... but personally, I've been a Yahoo! Mail user for years - I even pay for it - and if my carrier tried to block access to it from my mobile, I'd obviously move to another provider"

Amusingly ___.com is a very large European cellular equipment vendor, that is currently pitching operator IMS solutions very loudly indeed....

No comments: